AMdroid is a smart alarm clock that improves morning routines. It is fully customizable and adapts to modern-day needs. You can choose how to be notified from an unlimited set of alarm profiles, set up recurring alarms or one-time alarms and even countdown alarms (i.e. for afternoon power naps).
By installing AMdroid you will be able to improve your wake-up routines as it offers more features than your standard alarm clock:
– Automatically recognizes off-days by downloading a list of public holidays for your country and stays “quiet” for those holidays
– No easy snooze to avoid oversleeps. With AMdroid you configure dismiss challenges and post alarm confirmations to be sure that you are awake
– Gentle wake up using lower alarm volume that will run before the main alarm to wake you up smoothly
– Alarm profiles can be location-aware so those will only go off when you are in a particular area
– AMdroid will show statistics based on how you interact with it that allow you to analyze and fine-tune alarm profiles to save time
– Specify your optimal sleep amount and AMdroid will notify you when you should get to bed to achieve it.
AMdroid is much more powerful than your preinstalled alarm clock and it is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amdroidalarmclock.amdroid ).