Description: Make Baby Monitor (Alarm) from your phone!
==> Featured in The Sunday Times – member of the TOP 500 Apps list! (only Baby Monitor in the list)
==> Featured on Babble.com – #3 in Pregnancy & Baby list (the only Android Baby Monitor in the list)
* Phone Alert – when there is a noise in your baby’s room, the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ will call you on any pre-selected phone number (and it does not have to be an Android phone!)
* Mum’s Voice – the ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’ is able to play any song from the Music library or you can even record your own voice, which is then replayed to your baby whenever it wakes up and becomes noisy. Normally this puts your baby back to sleep again (this is an optional feature)
* Sweet Dreams (lullabies) – every baby loves to hear a song or a fairytale when it goes to bed. Our latest application can manage this! Just select any media from the Music library or record your own voice, and the app plays it first and then starts with automatic monitoring (this is an optional feature).
* Activity Log – you will know exactly what happens during night. The ‘Baby Monitor’ records every noise, so that you can later replay it or forward it to an email.
* Ample Application Settings – every baby is unique – especially yours. As parents ourselves, we are well aware of this, and we have prepared the settings screen so that you can personalize everything about your ‘Baby Monitor & Alarm’.
● give us your feedback to email@example.com. Whenever possible we will incorporate your ideas and requests for new features into our future versions.
● This app is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care!
● click on Menu -> Help for more information about application
NOTE: EXCLUDE APP FROM TASK MANAGER KILL LIST
Developer: Tappy Taps
Baby Monitor and Alarm can be used in a pinch if you need a baby monitor and you have a phone you can use other than the phone being used as the baby monitor. Place the baby monitor next to the place where your baby is sleeping and if it wakes up or makes noise, the baby monitor will call the phone number you set. Baby Monitor does exactly what it’s supposed to. It was able to recognize if there was noise near the Baby Monitor and Alarm device and called the number if there was noise.
You can set
alert phone number
timers for when the Baby Alarm and Monitor starts working
timers for when the Baby Alarm and Monitor calls you when it hears noise
the noise detection sensitivity
to play a pre-recorded voice when the Baby Alarm and Monitor detects noise
to play music when the Baby Alarm and Monitor detects noise
send a text if low battery
The activity log displays time stamps for events and records if noise was detected.
Baby Monitor and Alarm worked well. It operates exactly as expected. The only option I’m a little doubtful about is the “Play Mommy’s Voice”. I’m not sure if a phone’s speaker is loud enough to calm a baby. That’s not really the important aspect of Baby Monitor and Alarm though. The most important part is it detects noise effectively and calls the assigned number. It’s a fantastic app for a temporary baby alarm.