1. What is the name of your app?
Forgot My Phone
2. What is the download link for your app and how much does your app cost?
Access your phone through FREE client portal
3. Who is the developer?
OpenWave Computing LLC , a premier Information Technology leader.
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
Website : http://www.openwavecomp.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/owcsllc/
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Forgot My Phone app helps to track your lost mobile phone. Simply access your phone through the free client portal of the Forgot My Phone app via another device from a family member,
friend, or colleague, to forward all of your calls to any phone number of your choosing.
• FORWARD MY CALLS utilizes your phone networks call forwarding codes to remotely initiate call forwarding services.
• LOCK MY PHONE gives you the ability to remotely lock your device, to hide your private text messages from view while
your device is not in your possession.
• SEND ALARM users can send the lost device an alarm to sound to help you locate the lost phone. The Forgot My Phone
application functions within the following cellular networks only AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
• FIND MY PHONE uses your phones GPS to help you locate a lost device.
• ACCESS MY LOG displays to the Primary User all access activity to his or her device. The accessing device IMEI number
is captured for user security purposes.
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
Forgot My Phone app comes with call forwarding option.
7. Who does your app target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
9. How have you marketed your app?
Only submitted to Google Play Store
10. Include screen shots or video from your app