1. What is the name of your app or product?
M-Fractal Live Wallpaper
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
M-fractal is a live wallpaper featuring a fast, user tweakable fractal zooming effect. You can choose how the color effect looks by tweaking the r,g, and b cycle speeds or set it to use a single hue, and its cycle speed. You are able to choose from 1 of 40 targets, or cycle through them all. You can control the zoom speed, depth and rotation. Also available is the ability to adjust the resolution to save cpu usage/battery, or run the effect on an older slower device.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
most other fractal zooms as live wallpapers are a still picture, pixelated, or both.
7. Who does your app or product target?
People who like math, trippy visuals, 90’s demoscene people.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
I participated in the c64, amiga, and pc “demoscene” and this was a popular effect back then, although it didn’t look this good back then and wasn’t as fast/hd.
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
forums, promotion sites, facebook, google+, zedge
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.