1. What is the name of your app?
2. What is the download link for your app and how much does it cost?
Download link: https://play.google.com/
3. Who is the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
ParKing is a smart and simple parking reminder app that helps you remember where you parked.
– One click to place a parking reminder on a map
– Automatic parking detection using your car’s Bluetooth device
– User defined zones without notifications (e.g. home, office)
– One click navigation to your parking using Google Maps, Waze and etc.
– Optional camera photo as a parking reminder. No GPS is required!
– Add parking time reminder
– History of all of your previous parking places
– Android wear support, ParKing app for Android smartwatches
– Compass car finder
– Full support of landscape mode for better user experience
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
– Android wear support, ParKing is the only app of this kind with smartwatch compatibility
– Highly costumizable UI, to suit best each user
– Most interaction with the app is automatic, user doesn’t have to take an action in order to place a reminder
7. Who does your app target?
Anyone with a car
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
I lost my own car several times
9. How have you marketed your app?
Social media, forums, blogs and etc.