Description: VpnTraffic-1 tap vpn for Android,35+ Countries servers.Fast and Stable!
VpnTraffic – All in one-tap vpn for Android,Unblock your Internet, Bypass location-based blocks! Select a server location to connect to,35+ Countries VPN servers worldwide.Support pptp and l2tp/ipsec.
If you need Unblock all websites Including Facebook, Twitter, and more?
If you need Change your IP address?
If you need Watch BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the World?
If you need Watch Netflix Outside the US?
VpnTraffic for Android features:
– 1 tap connect to our vpn server,Free setup!
– Save username/passwords,only need select a server location to connect to
– No bandwidth limitations
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblock government and corporate restrictions,Bypass location-based blocks.
– Unlimited switches between VPN server locations (35+ Countries Around the world)
– Support pptp and l2tp/ipsec
– Works with wifi, 3G, GSM, and all mobile data carriers
VPN Servers around world:
– Europe:UK, France, Germany, Sweden,Russia,Spain,Switzerland,Italy,Netherlands,Norway,Denmark,Belgium,Czech,Poland,Romania
– America: USA,Canada,Mexico,Colombia,Argentina,Brazil
– Asia: China,India,Japan,United Arab Emirates,Malaysia,Singapore,Korea,Turkey,Indonesia,Thailand,Philippines,Hong Kong,Vietnam,Israel,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait
Not only for Android app,VpnTraffic support other OS,Secure your PC or Mac.
VpnTraffic include different Packages.For more information or for support, please visit www.vpntraffic.com
Cost: App is free but you pay for access to the VPN servers. $5 for 30 days, $10 for 90 days, $35 for 365 days
VpnTraffic-All in One Tap VPN works just as it claims. VpnTraffic-All in One Tap VPN was able to change my IP address and change my location based on the server I connected to. I used the website http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/ to verify my IP address and location. I changed my location and IP address successfully on multiple servers.
I live in the US, so there aren’t too many websites that are blocked. I tried it on an app that blocks me from accessing certain options based on my location. I used VpnTraffic-All in One Tap to fool the app into thinking I was logging in from a different location and it worked. I could access the previous blocked options. This also worked on a website I tested.
While connected to the VPN servers, I’m getting about 2 – 5 mbps on WiFi and .5 – 1 mbps on a mobile network. That is a lot slower than my normal speeds, but still OK.
VpnTraffic-All in One Tap VPN isn’t free. The app is free to download, but you pay for access to the VPN servers. The fees are very reasonably priced to access the VPN servers. $5 for 30 days, $10 for 90 days or $35 for 365 days. If you’ve ever tried to find a free reliable VPN server or proxy server, then you’ll know $35 for a full year of service isn’t bad. I haven’t had much luck with free VPN or proxy servers. They are usually very slow and unreliable. For the price, you get access to the VPN servers on your Android device and your computer.
If I switched from a WIFI to a mobile network and vice versa while connected to a VPN server, I would get disconnected from the VPN server. Then when I tried to reconnect, VpnTraffic-All in One Tap VPN wouldn’t recognize my username and password. I had to clear the data from the “manage applications” menu and re-input my credentials. If I properly disconnected before I switched from a WiFi to a mobile network, I didn’t have this problem.
VpnTraffic-All in One Tap VPN worked great for me.
I’d be interested in other users experiences from other countries.