Description: Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, more important it support speech-to-type and gesture control. All languages around the world can be remote inputed to your PC/Mac/HTPC, and many types of gesture recognition can easily control your PC/Mac/HTPC.
* Simulate mouse cursor movement
* Simulate a mouse left/right button click
* Support keyboard remote input
* Support multi-language sentence by sentence remote input
* Full mouse and keyboard screen
* Support scrolling
* Works with Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
* Works with Mac OSX
* 2-Finger Pinch/Expand for making zoom in/out
* 3-Finger drag and drop
* 4-Finger swipe down for show desktop
* 4-Finger swipe up for maximize/normalize current window
* 4-Finger swipe left/right to switch windows.
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
Chinese (Hong Kong SAR China)
If you have any questions or feedback,please mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website: http://www.necta.us
Developer: Necta Company
If you find yourself in pinch without a mouse, you can turn to your Android phone for a make shift mouse using WiFi Mouse. Sure, most laptops come with a track ball or touch pad, but just in case you don’t want to use them or you are farther than an arms length away, you can use WiFi Mouse.
WiFi Mouse was super quick and easy to set up. Just download the WiFi Mouse app and download the mouse server from the Necta Website. Install the Mouse Server, put your IP into the WiFi Mouse App to connect and your done.
WiFi mouse worked great. Quick accurate response. One touch to pull up the keyboard. Multiple navigation functions. Connection range up to your WiFi Signal. Easy to use.