1. What is the name of your app or product?
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
Rs 99 or about $1.6
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
It substitutes the QWERTY Keyboard by ABCDE (Alphabetical ) Keyboard keeping the user in familiar environment. Thee first page itself is sufficient for normal internet usage. It has Alphabets, Numerals and necessary Internet symbols like . / _ : , Shift takes the user to Caps + Numerals + Internet symbols, 123 takes the user to screen 3 with Numerals and Calc signs and Shift here to Other useful symbols like Dollar, Cent, Pound, Yen and so on.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
Our App keeps the users in the familiar environment whereas other similar apps try to take the user to unfamiliar terrain. This makes for a difficult transition. Our App keeps the look and feel virtually untouched, making the transition and maybe even familiarity a 5 minute process.
7. Who does your app or product target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
I have often wondered the reason for QWERTY and the only logical explanation I got was that it was meant to slow down the input rate because of the heavy carriage of a Typewriter. This is no longer valid. It is therefore a time to change. So I and my son who is quite good at programming got together and created this app in Android Studio.
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
We have just uploaded it to Play Store and are in the process of determining Marketing Strategy.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.