1. What is the name of your app?
2. What is the download link for your app?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Messaging apps can get a little boring, so why not spice it up a bit by adding Pig Latin? Atchay is an app that automatically translates your message into Pig Latin or another language like Gibberish or Pirate Talk (great for Talk Like a Pirate Day). Your friend receives the message in its translated glory, but the app also offers a button to “untranslate” it.
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
There are lots of messaging apps, but those are just boring because you send normal text. Think of how much you can annoy your little brother by sending texts in Pig Latin? That way he won’t be able to read what you wrote.
7. Who does your app target?
Anyone who wishes they could speak Pig Latin. Or anyone who doesn’t want that nosey neighbor looking over your shoulder reading your texts.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
Probably in a dream during the middle of the night. That is where a lot of good ideas spring up.
9. How have you marketed your app?
Reaching out to online content partners.
10. Include screen shots from your app