I represent Frequency Networks and we have just launched the Android version of the critically acclaimed “Frequency” app ( http://www.frequency.com/ ), a personal video service that lets you watch the internet. We were encouraged to release an Android version based on the success of the iOS version which received the Editor’s Choice by the iTunes App Store and chosen as one of the Top 100 Websites of 2013 by PC Magazine.
Frequency gives its users the ability to create customized channel line-ups that are tailored to their interests. The free service also brings together video from just about every source across the web, including YouTube. Instead of going to all your favorite websites, social networks, blogs and apps to watch video, Frequency finds and organizes the newest videos into streaming channels that you choose.
Create your own channel line-up from the thousands of choices in the Channel Guide, and add them to your personal Tuner plus other interesting features such as:
– All the best videos from the best news and entertainment sources
– The most channels, with more than 1,000 well known, high-quality video sources
– Current news & events, always updated news and topics that are trending right now
– Watch all the videos your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo & YouTube in a continuous-play stream
– Go full screen at any time, in full 1080p HD (when available)
With over 4000 channels (and counting), plus the ability to create your own channels based on anything, there is always something worth watching on Frequency, available free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frequency.android ).