I represent Planwise, a venture backed San Francisco technology company . We have recently released an Android version of Planwise ( http://planwise.com/ ), a free financial decision tool that helps you manage your money wisely that is focused on home affordability. It can be used anonymously or sign up with your email to save your profile and easily re-use your calculations. If you sign up you also get a free access to the complete Planwise web application.
It is a powerful financial planning tool that helps you make better financial and investment decisions. Planwise helps with major purchases like buying a home, a car and other important decisions that you will make throughout your life. It allows you to enter securely your personal information (income, current expenses, savings and existing loans) and will inform you how your financial decisions influence your long term wealth and investments. Here’s what makes Planwise your perfect financial tool:
– Security is one of its strongest points and your data is fully protected (no bank logins are required either)
– Access your data and your financial plans from anywhere as Planwise is available on Android, iOS and Web with synchronized data
– Multiple graphs and reports help you see faster how much money you have in your bank, your total debt, net income and more
– Up to 50 year projections for your decisions if you like to have your financial life organized early on
– Save your data with just your email address and it will be easily accessible on all your devices
– Unlimited financial plans with the possibility of turning on/off a plan to see its impact
Planwise is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planwise.mobile ) and it would be excellent if you would install it and let us know what you think about it.
We’ve invested a lot of our resources in creating this integrated financial platform that Planwise represents so if you want to write a review or publish it on your site feel free to do so. For any details or interview requests you can email me personally, I’ll be more than happy to help.