1. What is the name of your app?
Bertie Bird in Kitty Catastrophe
2. What is the download link for your app?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
Currently don’t have one
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Fast and Frantic fun. Avoid the evil POGO Kitties and cats in planes collecting Cherries as you do. Get Massive Combo’s to get better scores. Compete with yourself or friends to get the highest score’s, combo’s, time survived, level and poo’s! The further you get the more enemies you will face.
This is not a Flappy Birds clone but it does offer the same control system as that and Don’t Touch the Spikes.
See the youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe6W7P3j7s
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
Instead of a downbeat Game Over screen, you get to Poo on a Cat! What could be better than that?
7. Who does your app target?
People with not much time on their hands who want to just pick up, play and put down again.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
When a bird poo’ed on my car and then I found my cats had scratched up my carpet when I got home. I decided that seeing a cat get pooed on would make me happy
9. How have you marketed your app?
Facebook, Posts through various forum’s. I hope to advertise in apps soon.
10. Include screen shots or Video of your app.