1. What is the name of your app or product?
Bubble Switch Free
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
It’s free, you can download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=luke.games.BubbleSwitchFree
3. Who is the developer?
Luke the P
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
It’s a game based to make collide two bubbles of the same color in order to burst them and win points. Bubbles can only move on some path, and not everywhere. Through switches you can change bubbles direction. There are some good or bad event (depends on your luck ) can you can fire through a star. Bad events include bubbles going too quick, switch broken, …. Good events include many funny characters like fishes, spiked ball, … that can be used to hit bubbles and win points.
Gameplay is easy to play, I think easy game fit better with normal usage of mobile phones instead of complex 3D games.
I think can be fun because like tetris you must react quickly, be concentrate, but play whenever you want, waiting the bus, in a line of a bank
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
Gameplay is different respect to similar bubble game. I’ve not cloned any other gamestyle, but invented a new one, based on bubbles, but completely different. Idea was based on a play for kids that I remember when I was young (many years ago :))
7. Who does your app or product target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
From myself, thinking about a simple but funny old style game
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
With 2 versions, one for free and another one for pay
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.