Following the success of Cannon Crasha for iOS (praised by Kotaku, IGN, TUAW and others) we created and recently launched an Android version available for free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gangogames.cannoncrasha
Cannon Crasha is a game where two opposing castles fight against each other on a battlefield. The goal is to destroy the enemy with a comically large cannon, armed units and a plethora of spells!
Each castle’s destruction is shown in real time and allows you to plan your cannon shots carefully by using the right artillery, taking into account the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemy’s castle. Under your command you have armed units that can be rushed towards your enemy and also defend yourself with various maneuvers and spells.
Cannon Crasha is an addictive game and these are some of the reasons you’ll love it too:
– 40 different levels that span over 4 unique worlds when you play the campaign
– Interactive comics & witty dialogues throughout each campaign make the game more enjoyable
– 3 game modes, Campaign (fight against the AI), Arena and 2 Players (fight against a friend in multi-player mode on tablets)
– In-game store that lets you buy visual upgrades (vanity store) and also consumable items
– Achievements that unlock rewards & competitive leaderboards via Google Play Services
– Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chip-tune & orchestral music
– Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm & Easter eggs
– 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
“Oh Holy God, this is so good… so much win here” declared a Kotaku editor and it would be wonderful if you could take a look at it to see for yourself how right he was. If you decide to write a review for the game and publish it on your website feel free to do so, you can email me if you need anything else.
Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skIJCtwd9l4
Screenshots: http://www.cannoncrasha.com/images/Image1_Full.jpg | http://www.cannoncrasha.com/images/Image2_Full.jpg
(more on http://www.cannoncrasha.com/)