I represent play.im, a company that develops innovative games for various platforms and our network recently reached more than 25 million unique users per month. Encouraged by the success of our games for other platforms we have released “CrazyBox” ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.yepi.CrazyBox ), an addictive platformer game for Android.
“CrazyBox” features an unique design with hand-drawn environments and an addictive gameplay that will put your mind and hand-eye coordination to the ultimate test. “CrazyBox” has 25 levels that grow exponentially in difficulty and where the only certainty is that you will die a lot and most likely fast.
Here’s what makes CrazyBox the new addictive platformer in town:
– Uniquely designed environments, obstacles and characters that help you focus on the goal
– Ludicrously easy controls where you only have to tap and keep CrazyBox up in the air
– Ingenious puzzles that require you to defy gravity changes or collect items to remove obstacles
– 25 difficult levels that you can play, though odds are you’ll never reach the last level
– Action-paced soundtrack and sounds to match the gameplay
– Death counter and average deaths per level statistics
With “CrazyBox” you measure your performance in death-tolls. The game is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.yepi.CrazyBox ).
It would be great if you would try it and see what level you can reach. If you like “CrazyBox” and want to write a review or publish it on your site (before or after you become addicted) feel free to do so, you can email me if you need anything else.