I represent a German game studio that develops games for multiple platforms since 2005. We recently released our first Android game, Football Run ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cosmigo.worldcuprun ), an infinite runner with a soccer theme to play during World Cup half-times.
In Football Run you choose a team to play with and control one football player as it runs on the field with the goal of avoiding opponents. The longer you run, the higher your score will be but make no mistake as the game ends abruptly if you touch an opponent. Football Run is the fastest infinite runner on the market and that’s why is incredibly addictive.
Here’s some of the features that differentiate Football Run from its competitors:
– Pixel-art graphics appealing for nostalgic gamers that grew with games such as Super Mario
– 32 teams in 8 groups that you can choose to play with. Now’s your chance to defend England or Italy’s honor and advance past the World Cup 2014 groups.
– Incredibly addictive gameplay due to the running speed of your football player that will transform your frustration into determination to get a better score
– Integrated Google Play services allows you to see how your score compares with other players globally or within your circle of friends
– Custom soundtrack and sounds make you keep your World Cup football playing mood while you dodge the attacks of your opponents
Football Run can be played with every occasion but it’s best suited for soccer fans that have spare time during the half-times or before an important game. This can be used as a technique to relieve some of the tension before watching an important game in the 2014 Brazil World Cup.
It would be great if you would test this game and see for yourself what makes is so addictive. If you like “Football Run” feel free to write a review or publish it on your site, you can email me if you need anything else.