We at Mobile Snap are excited to announce our free game Gravity Lab! released for the first time on Android May 30, 2014. Easy to play, yet challenging to master, Gravity lab! is a fun, simple, gravity-based physics puzzler. Gravity Lab! is MobileSnap’s first game originally released in 2011. With this new massive update, we’ve more than doubled the original content.
Check out our new launch trailer here: http://www.gravitylabgame.com
Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilesnap.gravitylab
– 200+ levels including extra new challenges
– Bonus mini-game
– Realistic physics
– Store for Customizing Steve the Robot
– GameCenter support with Leaderboards and Achievements
– Optimized for latest devices
New in this version:
– Lab 4: Introducing cannons, rockets, and breakable pipes
– 90 Challenge levels: Two new types of stars add all new challenges to revamped old levels
– 5 New levels in first 3 labs
– New Bonus lab: Featuring “Robot Blast” mini-game with new game mechanics such as magnets and cube dispensers. Includes it’s own leaderboards.
– Store: Earn coins while playing to buy costume pieces to change your look and increase lives for “Robot Blast”
– Screen Capture: Pause the game at any time to capture in-motion screenshots. Zoom and pan the camera to get awesome angles. Share your greatness via Twitter or Facebook.
Thanks for playing!