1. What is the name of your app?
2. What is the download link for your app and how much does your app cost?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Stop the scrolling digits and see how far along the infinitely long irrational number you can memorize. Don’t get too cocky though, the scroll gets faster the further you go! Keep playing to unlock fun facts about irrationals that you can check out later!
– Important irrational numbers such as pi, the golden ratio and the square root of 2.
– Challenging test of skill, stop the digit at the right time as the scrolling number gets faster and faster.
– Test your knowledge of irrational numbers and see how many digits you know!
– Unlock lots of fun and interesting facts about irrational numbers.
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
We tried to marry an attractive design with engaging gameplay. We think we half-succeeded…
7. Who does your app target?
The casual gamer with mathematical interests. Curious people who like to learn a little while they play.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
It was pi day not too long ago, that made us think about other irrational numbers.
9. How have you marketed your app?
Only by reaching out to websites and on a couple of forums.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app