1. What is the name of your app or product?
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
@anrewivchuck, @inkyblocks, inkyblocks.com
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
Inky Blocks is colorful casual game. It’s a modern sight on ultra-popular in a relative past game – Tetris. The main task is to break constantly oncoming walls made of tetramino figures. Gained for that coins can be easily spent on 4 unique destructible skills, which can help you not to lose in most complicated situations during the game.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
– The complexity of each level was meticulously developed in order to provide best game experience and balance.
– In real time, the game studies behaviour of the player and corrects the difficulty of a current level. Comfortable and interesting walkthrough – that is what I was focusing on.
– Every level is unique in a graphical aspect, which constantly creates an effect of something new.
– 4-th unusual skill “Ultimate” will help to pass any level, but not everyone can guess how to get it.
– Walkthrough is linear and it is impossible to jump on any other level. The progress saves automatically, so the game can be closed at any time and the player can return from the moment it was stopped.
– Passed level – go to the next. If you failed – the restart point is only from the previous level. Enrages, is not it? But this is the feature!
– The game looks “alive” as a unified system due to abundance of smooth and gorgeous animations and non-standard approach to user interface.
– SFX and 15 full compositions from sound-producer HAXXY, the winner of Avicii x You Awards.
– Nevertheless, there as an opportunity to load from any level, but only as a reward for completing all 20 levels.
7. Who does your app or product target?
Sorry, what? Target is to play game for fun) May be these:
Novelty specially designed for those who loved as a child spend hours playing Tetris on a small console. Inky Blocks call up a nice feeling of nostalgia, preserving the old traditions of gameplay and at the same time surprising with new features for the player, together with an incredibly pleasant picture and modern music tracks from sound-producer HAXXY, the winner of Avicii x You Awards!
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
I don’t know) “Make 360 degree circle Tetris” – the idea came like a spark, and i decide to make it happen:) I knew that playing it will be interesting, because of win-win Tetris mechanics, which proven by large amount of time
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
Send many emails to editors of different sites. Social media.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.
11. *On the day before release Inky Blocks hit the top first position on ProductHunt Games category! (December 8th 2015)