1. What is the name of your app?
2. What is the download link for your app?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the site, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Planet Lander is a new handheld game that reinvents the “Lander” genre, taking its classic gameplay setting to a new level by adding exciting new features :
– 3 planets, with very different environments
– 60 levels
– 3 goals per level : land safely, catch the floating gem, beat the time goal
– 5 modules to pilot, each with their own characteristics
– Earn stars and gems, share your progress with friends
– Languages : English, Français, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Português, 日本語, 正体字, 正體字, 한국어, русский
– Free to download and play!
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
If you were like me a big fan of Jupiter Lander back in the great C-64 days, check it out! Explore 60 levels with 3 goals to complete for each level. Earn stars and gems to advance through the game! You can acquire up to 5 space modules, each with their own strengths.
7. Who does your app target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
I was very fond of Jupiter Lander on my old C-64, wanted to build a handheld game with more features.
9. How have you marketed your app?
Indie dev forums, indie dev game review websites, my social networks.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app