1. What is the name of your app?
Pump Jump- Pumpkin Rise
2. What is the download link for your app and how much does it cost?
3. Who is the developer?
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Pump Jump . The game is inspired from Halloween’s pumpkin. The objective of the game is to keep the pumpkin airborne and avoid the wooden logs on both sides. The hardest part of the game are the moving wooden logs as they give you little time to pass through them. So all you have to do is to tap and tap with precision on the screen to help the pumpkin rise without getting pounded by the shafts.
o Excellent digital music and sounds
o Easy and fun to play, yet hard to master
o Optimized both for phones and tablets
o Score can be shared with friends and family on Face book
o Astonishing Halloween Pumpkin animations and high resolution graphics
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
The unique aspect of Pump Jump is the difficulty level of the game. On ground it seems like a child’s play but in reality its very challenging. It will make you want to throw your phone against the wall and smash the screen to bits. The game graphics and sync music with the environment is another aspect. It’s not just another game app and users feel the same way when they download the game and play it.
7. Who does your app target?
Our app is for everyone who like being challenged in a game. The objective is to provide entertainment to the masses. And by masses we mean kids, teenagers and adults.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
The game itself is unique because others games like Flappy Bird fly horizontally but in Pump Jump we have to rise the pumpkin vertically. The uniqueness of the game is that we have to keep the pumpkin high to score the points.
9. How have you marketed your app?
Our users got to know about the app through Facebook, Twitter, Forums and through word of mouth.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app