1. What is the name of your app or product?
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thenuttybunny.spiketwist.android and it’s free with ads, with an in-app purchase to get rid of them
3. Who is the developer?
NuttyBunny, a mexican developer
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
Straight from the description:
This is a simple, fun and addictive game, in which you just need to avoid the spikes while bouncing off the walls.
Of course, it isn’t that simple.
There are 3 difficulty levels:
Easy: Just bounce off the walls while avoiding the spikes on them.
Medium: Bounce off the walls, avoid the spikes, but also avoid the mines that will randomly appear.
Hard: Bounce off the walls, avoid the spikes and mines, but now there are bouncers that will send you flying away.
Try to survive for 60 seconds.
The game uses Google Play to keep track of your scores on three leaderboards, and more than 15 different achievements.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
There are many accelerometer games, but this one taps on the score sharing aspect, it has several difficulty levels so everyone can play it, and it’s plain fun to play
7. Who does your app or product target?
Everyone who wants to spend their time playing while improving their hand-eye coordination
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
It just came to me that there were not many games exactly like this
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
Twitter w/hashtags, friends
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.