Description: Welcome to Tap Fish, you are only taps away from owning multiple aquariums, where you can decide what fish to grow, to sell, and to breed!
Raise beautiful baby Clown Fish, feed them to see them grow, and decorate your tanks with exotic tropical plants and sea reefs. Easy and simple as 1-2-3. (Don’t forget to clean your tanks!)
But what do you get when you breed?
Blowfish + Clown Fish = ?
Piranha + Yellow Longnose = ?
Leafy Sea Dragon + Longfin Bannerfish = ?
* Hundreds of exotic marine life including killer whales, sharks and sting rays
* buy, feed, love, sell and revive your fish to gain experience
* Breed your fish to your heart content and for extra coins
* Level up to 80 tanks and 80 levels
* Dozens of backgrounds including Atlantis and Stonehenge FREE!
* Hundreds of decorations and plants: sea reefs, caves, mermaids, sunken ship and castles!
* Visit / clean friend’s tanks and level up to become “featured” neighbor tanks
Developer: Gameview Studios
Ever want to own an aquarium without the hassle of changing the water, worrying about pH balance and flushing your dead fish down the toilet? Tap fish is a colorful and beautifully animated virtual aquarium. There’s crazy different types of sea creatures and decorations to purchase! You can breed fish to make different types of fishes.
The sea creatures need to mature before you can sell them. They can take a few hours to a few days to mature. When starting out the game, it will take a few days before you can sell enough fish for money to buy anything substantial, unless you want to purchase “Fish Bucks” from Gameview Studios.
One of the best things about Tap Fish is the incredibly detailed animation. From the fishes, to the backgrounds, to the rocks in the tank, they all look spectacular. The bubbles even look and sound real.
One negative, is it force closes once in a while when opening. If it force closes, just try to load it again. Hopefully they fix this issue.