Description: Find the two best poker games in one app! Enjoy Omaha High and Texas Hold’em Poker in a unique app on the Android Market!
Texas Hold’em is referred to as the “Cadillac of Poker” by poker legend Doyle Brunson. We can refer to the Winner Poker app as the Rolls Royce of Android poker apps. Apart from the awesome graphics, user-friendly interface, excellent gameplay, and smooth functioning on every Android device the app shines out due to the following opportunities it gives:
Social Rewards and Entertainment.
Socializing is the major advantage standing behind our Winner Poker app. It paints the habitual poker play with bright colors of social entertainment. Statistics show that playing online games with social features makes people become friends in real life. The app gives you every chance to play and get acquainted with millions of poker lovers from all over the world.
♠ Invite your old and newly acquired friends to your table
♠ Send instant messages in public or private chat
♠ Make gifts and treat your poker pals to beverages
Texas Hold’em is a game of competition. It requires certain skills and a touch of luck to win. A true winner needs to be smart, observant, watchful, and patient. Winner Poker helps to improve all these skills as you start and keep on playing. It also sharpens your logical and strategic skills. So you wanna become a Poker Shark?
♠ Get achievement points
♠ Receive new experience levels
♠ Win distinguishing signs
Why play Winner Poker? Because IT IS AWESOME!
You’ll also find in the Winner Poker app:
– Table selection according to your preferences
– Several possibilities to log in: via Facebook, new account, Guest game
– Personal account with an uploadable userpic and detailed user info
Developer: Viaden Gaming
Winner Poker is a splendid poker game app. Along with smooth poker game play, Winner Poker enhances fun with the social aspect. Chat, give gifts, and befriend other poker players.
- 2 Types of poker games
- Smooth, realistic poker game play
- Good graphics
- Social aspects. Chat and befriend other poker players.
- Personalize your profile with a picture
- Different table stakes and minimum buy ins
- Time limit to place bets.
- A quick “Play Now” option
- Sometimes force closes when trying to log in. Closing and logging in a 2nd time fixes this problem. Making sure you properly exit out of the app instead of just pressing the home button prevents log in problems also.
- Betting amount slider is a little clunky to use.
- Doesn’t save the open table options all the time.