1. What is the name of your app or product?
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
Download Link (free) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aurealist.lemmetry
3. Who is the developer?
Developer – Aurealist Technovations Private Limited
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
Website – http://lemmetry.in/
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
About the Product – Lemme Try is virtual trial platform, where you can try a wide collection of sunglasses from different brands and price range. It brings to you the power and convenience of trying sunglasses on the screen of your smartphone, whether you’re at home or on the go. You also have the choice of buying them from your favorite online seller like Flipkart and Snapdeal (more coming soon). You can know the opinions of your friends by sharing Lemme Try selfies on Facebook. Not only that, you get attractive cashback every time you share these selfies.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
How our app is different – Unlike the existing virtual eyewear trial platforms where you can only view a 2D front view of your face with an image of sunglasses laid over it, Lemme Try lets you try sunglasses real-time in 3D. You can view your face from every direction with virtual sunglasses on. It’s just as good as your smartphone screen becoming a mirror and you actually wearing the sunglasses. How good is that!
7. Who does your app or product target?
App target – Sunglasses and eyewear
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
Idea about the product – Application of augmented reality in e-commerce domain
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
Marketing – Till now, we have done the marketing through social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.