2Remember is a mobile application which creates complex memories.
Nowadays, we are overwhelmed by lots of documents in different categories related to personal and professional life – as (non-exhaustive list): personal docs, bills, invoices, contracts, memos, lists, certificates, ID cards etc. To memorize them is important for reasons like book-keeping, business and private life organization, trip planning etc.
Taking notes is the most popular way, but it is a question of personal accuracy. Often is difficult to find and get access to important documents on the right time due to chaotic storage, defective media, incompatible file formats, etc. In addition, chaotic storage leads important deadlines oversight (e.g. bill payments, contract renewal or termination, etc.).
The way offered by existing solutions is to use rich format notes – combination of text, audio, photo and video. 2Remember works in slightly different way – focusing on the memory point of view.
Memory is not only the content – documents, photos, videos, audio and text, but also the connections to other memories, participants, tags, locations, events and so on. That is the most important contribution of 2Remember – the possibility to remember not only the content but also the accompanying details in automatic or semi-automatic way.
Many of the existing solutions for organizing notes do not guarantee the confidentiality of user data because their business model requires analysis of personal information supporting focused advertising. In contrast, 2Remember does not profile his customers even in the free Android app.
- 2Remember keeps “the whole picture” – not just photos, text, video and audio, but also the people involved, location and events at that time;
- 2Remember quickly describe and easily discover multitude of memories through years, locations, persons and meaning;
- 2Remember organize, connect and visualize thousands of memories over the map and on a timeline;
- 2Remember securely keeps memories in smartphone or in Mokobi Memory Server (Pro version).
- Meeting memos – Remember each sketch, text, pictures, audio and text notes of your meetings. Share with participants;
- Digital copy of important documents – Shoot images of your ID cards, licenses, certificates, deeds, warranty cards, contracts, offers etc. Keep them always with you, use or share them if necessary;
- Recall on time important documents related to your car, home, work – for example: replacing supplies at certain mileage or time; renewal of contracts and subscriptions.
You may get 2Remember for free on:
GetJar and Amazon AppStore
For more information:
+ http://www.2remember.mobi – 2Remember website