1. What is the name of your app?
Mobile Phone Tracker
2. What is the download link for your app and how much does it cost?
3. Who is the developer?
Pritesh Patel (The Black Box)
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
It’s a free app that allows you to track, chat and give attendance report of your field staff. You can now track and chat with your employees live. You can check live location of any Android mobile phone for free. It could be your staff’s attendance and chatting system too. We at “The Black Box” feel glad introducing Staff Attendance System. Yes, it comes at No Cost To You, just like using Gmail or Yahoo. Every employee and a manager will have an individual Android mobile app with “your company logo”.
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
It has many more features then what others don’t have. And it’s free. It allows company manager to view the location of all the mobile phones. There is no limit of adding mobile phone in the account. You can add as many mobile you want.
Check Live Location of any mobile on your account “during app login hours”. Employee can login and log-out in the app itself. You can also check Old Visits History On Map, Chat with employee, receive attendance, receive daily work report summary, receive visits log with Geo-Location, send broadcasts, set personal reminders, check power status Of every mobile, and much more.
7. Who does your app target?
Businesses and parents.
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
My own necessity was the mother of invention.
9. How have you marketed your app?
10. Include screen shots or video from your app