Football season is off and running, and if you’re like me, you’re involved in a few fantasy leagues. Remember to keep track of all your leagues with fantasy football apps. We can’t always be near a TV to watch the games, or near a computer to make line up changes. With Fantasy Football apps, we can manage our teams from anywhere. Whether you’re in a Yahoo, ESPN, or NFL league, there are apps for them.
Yahoo! Fantasy Football –
Description: Yahoo! Fantasy Football, the #1 Free Fantasy Football game, comes to Android.
If you can’t live without Fantasy Football, download the app now! Whether you want quick fantasy updates or a game day couch companion, the Yahoo! Fantasy Football Android app delivers real-time live scoring, matchups, player stats, and more so you can manage your team at home or on the road.
• Live Scoring: Follow your team, league, and player stats during games in real time.
• Roster Management: Injured QB? Start your backup or find a replacement right from the app. View and set your lineup for today and upcoming weeks by clicking on the Edit icon on your team page.
• Track matchups: View your past, present, and future matchups
• Breaking Player News and Roto Arcade: Keep up with the latest updates without having to look for them.
• Full message board access once your league drafts.
• Login with Facebook and Google in addition to Yahoo!
• Manage trades right from your phone (Propose from Player Details page and view in your team Transactions)
• Follow League Transactions (Transaction icon on top of league page)
• Access your Watch List (Option listed under “Status” category of Player Search tab). Add/Delete from Watch List using the flag icon in the Player Details and Search Results pages.
• Link to Yahoo! Sportacular App for real game info
Yahoo offers a really well done app. With Yahoo being one of the most popular fantasy leagues, it’s no surprise Yahoo has the best fantasy football app.
ESPN Fantasy Football –
Description: With the ESPN Fantasy Football 2012 app, you can manage multiple teams and leagues, follow your matchups in real-time, add/drop/trade players, and make last-second lineup changes from wherever you are. Spend your Sundays constantly connected to all of your leagues and teams and you won’t miss the chance to grab that backup RB turned fantasy stud. The ESPN Fantasy Football App provides the added advantage you need to dominate your fantasy league.
•Team Management: Start/bench players, add, drop, and claim players off waivers, propose, accept or reject trades with other managers
•FantasyCast Live Scoring and Stats: Real-time scoring and detailed information for all your matchups.
•Personalized Push Notifications for injuries, substitutions, and scoring updates.
•Fantasy News, Videos and Tweets from ESPN’s fantasy analysts.
•View and post messages to your league’s message board
Download now because there’s no better time to check on your fantasy teams, than anytime you please.
Espn’s fantasy football app is kind of glitchy. It’s not very user friendly and needs a lot of work.
NFL.com Fantasy Football –
Description: Manage your NFL Fantasy Football teams with the official mobile app for 2012!
The official NFL.com Fantasy Football app is your ultimate fantasy companion on the go:
· Live Scoring – Follow your teams and players in real time.
· Registration – No team yet? Sign up on your phone and get started today.
· Set Your Lineup – Start or bench players on the go.
· Transactions – Improve your team with players adds, drops and trades.
· Player News – Get official news and injury updates, direct from NFL.com.
· Manage Multiple Teams – Access and control all of your NFL.com teams and leagues.
· More Coming Soon – Look for more new features before the start of the 2012 NFL season.
The NFL fantasy football app is slow and laggy. Seems to be full of glitches also. You’re better off logging into the NFL fantasy football website.