1. What is the name of your app or product?
2. What is the download link for your app or product and how much does it cost?
Free with word packs as THE ONLY in-app purchases. No gems, no coins, no ads.
3. Who is the developer?
5. What does your app or product do? Please describe the best features of it.
2 teams face off in a game of Pictionary. Your teammates try to guess what you’re drawing by looking at the TV. They will fail. Often. Only one device is required to play. Free words are provided and additional word lists can be purchased. NO GEMS, NO COINS, NO ADS, only word lists. We’ve taken extra care in making the app very kid-friendly, both in the UI and in the word lists, to make sure the whole family can play together.
6. What makes your app or product different from similar apps or products?
Only one device is required. Very kid friendly. You take pictures of the players instead of writing their names. It is both faster and great for when you forget the names of people at your party All word lists are kid safe.
Given the popularity of Chromecasts as stocking stuffers this year, we thought it might interest your readers to know about the game. We’ve taken extra care in making the app very kid-friendly, both in the UI and in the word lists, to make sure the whole family can play together.
7. Who does your app or product target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app or product?
I wanted a great pictionary style game for Chromecast on Android and could not find one, so I made one!
9. How have you marketed your app or product?
Through social media.
10. Include screen shots or video from your app or product.