1. What is the name of your app? Wonderful Tails:
2. What is the download link for your app?
3. Who is the developer?
Sunshine Online Interactive
4. What is the website, facebook, twitter, or any other link for the developer?
5. What does your app do? Please describe the best features of your app.
Wonderful Tails: Foxi is an action puzzle game where you guide the fox through 30+ mazes in a number of settings and challenges. Help the fox find all the food so he can bring it back to his friends in the forest. The journey that the fox takes begins pretty in routine fashion but, by the end of the story, the fox is amazed at where he ends up! Foxi’s other unique aspect is that it is modeled after old PC games of yesteryear. That means 4-bit color!
>30+ boards, including some unlockable after completing main story. Every 5 boards features new challenges and visuals. The main story can be completed in one sitting so don’t sweat it!
>Top Fox – After completing the game, keep your score up to date on the online leaderboards.
>4-bit (16 color) graphics for that retro vibe, even some classic PC Easter eggs.
>Bonus stages-which are added through updates-are available to play under the new “Bonus Stages” section.
6. What makes your app different from similar apps?
It features 16 bit graphics based on PCs at the time rather than 16 bit console games.
7. Who does your app target?
8. Where did you get the idea for your app?
From wanting to write legacy software. I love foxes.
9. How have you marketed your app?
Just word of mouth thus far.
10. Include screen shots from your app